Tea Forte WHITE GINGER PEAR Loose Leaf White Tea, 2.1 Ounce Tea Tin
The least processed and rarest of all teas, white tea has the highest concentrations of polyphenols and is the most challenging to produce and procure. Once a year, in early spring when the buds and leaves are still closed and covered by fine silvery-white downy hairs, the leaves are delicately hand-plucked. They then undergo a meticulously monitored drying process where the tea is withered. Tea FortÃÂ© works directly with these artisan- farmers who tender the delicate process to assure that the white tea that we offer yields an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience.
Tea Forte offers the same high quality blends from our signature pyramid infusers in loose tea form. The weight of the tea ranges from 50-130 grams depending on the volume of the blend. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cups.
- RAREST PAI MU TAN white tea blended with the sweet taste of juicy orchard fresh pear and the tingle of spicy ginger
- WHITE TEA is the rarest of all tea, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- WHITE TEAS are the least processed and rarest of all teas, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- STEEPING: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water. Steep 2-4 minutes.
- AWARD WINNER - North American Tea Champion